"I AM FINALLY ABLE TO RELAX AND FEEL HAPPY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS"
"CARA OSTRYN SHOULD BE AVAILABLE ON THE NHS AND IT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE!!
List of symptoms that can be effectively treated with the Thrive Programme
The following are some of the symptoms that The Thrive Programme can resolve. The list is not exhaustive so do feel free to contact me for more information about how I could help with your particular symptom.
- Low self confidence
- Low self esteem
- Exam nerves
- Driving test nerves
- Premature ejaculation
- sexual Inhibitions/frigidity
- Fear of intimacy
Stress and Anxiety:
- Excessive sweating
- Panic attacks/Panic disorder
- Teeth grinding (bruxism)
- Self harm
- Hair pulling (trichotillomania)
Somatic (bodily) Symptoms:
- Skin disorders
- excessive sweating
- ME/chronic fatigue
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Migraine headaches
- Persistent headaches
- PTSD - post traumatic stress disorder
- Rape and assault
- Sexual Abuse
Habits and Addictions:
- Quit smoking
- Alcohol abuse/excessive drinking
- Drug abuse
- Nail biting
- Cocaine Abuse
- Binge eating
- Lose weight/dieting/slimming
Phobias and Fears:
- Emetophobia (fear of being sick)
- Fear of flying/trains
- Fear of spiders (arachnophobia)
- Fear of lifts/enclosed spaces (agoraphobia)
- Fear of being in enclosed spaces (claustrophobia)
- Fear of heights
- Fear of cancer
- Fear of thunderstorms
- Fear of death or illness
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Pure O / intrusive thoughts
- Persistent tiredness
- Children's irrational fears
- Difficult behavour in children
- Children's shyness, worry & anxiety
- Confidence in children
- Unusual habits in children
- Speech problems in children
- Unhappiness in children
- Emotional trauma in children
- Children and bed wetting
- Nightmares & sleeping problems
- Feeling embarrassed/on the spot/judged by others
- Blushing or fear of blushing
- Feeling uncomfortable in front of others
- Shy bladder (unable to pee in front of others)
- Fear of public speaking
- Fear of writing in front of someone
- Some twitches or tics
- Repeated failure of driving test
- Persistent fear of failure
- Preoccupation with how you look
- Setting unachievable standards
Overcome YOUR issue with the Thrive Programme...
What does the programme do?
The Thrive Programme® is a simple-to-follow yet extremely effective way for you to overcome mental health problems and learn to thrive. You will learn how to significantly improve your thoughts, emotions and beliefs so you can feel back in control and symptom-free.
You will develop robust mental health, high, stable self-esteem and self-confidence and be able to make the most of life whilst trusting you can cope when it gets tough.
How does it work?
Over 6 weekly, one-to-one sessions, I will teach how all you need in order to reach your goals. The sessions can be done either in person in my offices or via video conferencing such as Skype or Zoom.
A completely different approach!
The Thrive Programme® is a totally fresh approach to achieving lasting mental well-being. If you have previously tried other interventions or therapies that have not worked for you (as is the case with most of the clients I see), please be reassured that The Thrive Programme is completely different to any other kind of intervention available for mental well-being. The Programme is unique.....and it works.